The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Canvas Flower...

OK...so this is me tooting my own horn...TOOT TOOT...LOL. So i'm sitting downstairs in my craftroom, and i am working on this project, and i want....no NEED a canvas flower for it. And i know there are flowers out there, but i couldn't find anything that i thought would suit my project. So today i stopped at the fabric store and bought some lightweight canvas material. Now keep in mind that i wanted a huge canvas flower! So after playing around with the fabric for a little bit, this is what i came up with. I am loving it, and it is huge, it's as big as my whole hand!!! What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment