The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A few of my favorite layouts...

So these are a few of my favorite layout's i have done!





This is one of the things i really like to do. I like to take a whole bunch of random things and little knicknacks in co-ordinating colors, and then put one piece that's a random color. (notice the one blue button)


YAY glimmer mist...LOVE IT!!!



Liquid glass is also another fav of mine, i used it on the frame in this layout. I also like to use paint on my pages, i added the green paint, it's kind of a nice switch from inking, which i do ALOT of!



I also really like cork accents...you can cut them with your cricut or you can buy them pre-cut, but either way they match any layout and sometimes they just give that little something extra!!!



Another thing i like to do is re-create the background and bring it to the fore-ground, like i did with the cherry blossoms, that way your ideas don't get lost on a too busy page!




No comments:

Post a Comment