The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Stamp...

Hello all,

So today i was poking around at a scrapbooking store and i came across this stamp. I think it is so cute! It is an older stamp AND I got it on clearance, which is awesome, because who doesn't like a deal right! So the stamp is designed by Laurence Attrill and comes from a company called Stampavie! The website is www.stampavie.com They have some of the most adorable stamps, so for all you stamp crazies out there, it might be a place worth checking out, if you haven't already been :)

So this is a picture of the stamp...
Seriously, how cute is this little kitty!!! I just love him, can't wait to play around. I will get stamp crazy tomorrow and see what i can come up with for this little cutie. So hopefully i will have some pictures for tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Stepheny


No comments:

Post a Comment